Keys Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
The meaning of expressions used in this Agreement
In these terms and conditions the following expressions have the following meaning:
• ‘This Agreement’ means these terms and conditions and incorporates the terms of the Purchase Order
• ‘HDSK/we/our/us’ refers to HDSK a UK registered charity number 1016818. * ‘Purchase Order’ means your hard copy or online order for the purchase of the Keys materials
• ‘you/your’ refers to the person who wishes to receive the Keys materials.
• ‘Keys materials’ means the DVDs or USBs comprising ‘the Keys’ which HDSK agrees to sell to you under this Agreement.
What this Agreement is for
• This Agreement is the contractual basis on which HDSK agrees to sell the Keys materials to you.
• Your submission of a Purchase Order will be relied on by HDSK as your offer to purchase the Keys materials on the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your offer will be accepted when HDSK processes your payment and dispatches the Keys materials to you.
* PLEASE NOTE that by purchasing the Keys materials you will become the owner of the DVDs or USBs comprising the Keys materials that you have bought, but you will not become the owner of the intellectual property contained in those DVDs or USBs and in particular you will continue to be bound by the terms of the copyright notice set out below.
How to receive the Keys materials
• Please take care to complete the Purchase Order completely and accurately.
• The Keys will be sent to you once we have received payment in full (including postage and packaging where applicable).
Sending you the Keys materials
• We will arrange for the Keys materials to be sent to you by second class post as soon as possible following receipt of your Purchase Order and clearance of your payment. We cannot accept responsibility for any delay but if for any reason it is not possible to fulfil your order (e.g. due to unavailability of the relevant materials) we will try to contact you and if it is not possible to fulfil your order we will refund your payment.
* The Keys become your property once paid for and dispatched; they are sent to you at your own risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage in the course of post.
Important copyright notice
• The Keys are sold to you only for your private use and on the condition that they not be resold. You are not permitted to copy, transcribe or otherwise reproduce all or any part of the Keys materials for any purpose and you are not allowed to publish, show or otherwise distribute or disseminate the Keys materials in public or into the public domain whether for reward or otherwise.
• The owner of all intellectual property rights including copyright in the Keys materials is Words of Peace Global (WOPG). If you are in breach of these provisions or otherwise infringe WOPG intellectual property rights, HDSK and/or WOPG may suffer loss and damage. In serious cases damages may not be an adequate remedy and it may be necessary to seek a court injunction or similar remedy against whoever is responsible for the breach or infringement.
• In addition to any other rights it may have as the owner of the intellectual property rights WOPG shall be entitled to enforce the provisions of this Agreement for its own benefit.
• When you send us your Purchase Order,you will be sending us personal data. HDSK is properly registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) for the maintenance and processing of personal data. We will keep your personal details on a secure database and will only use your personal data in accordance with the requirements of DPA; in particular your personal data will be used to process the sale of the Keys materials to you in accordance with this Agreement.
• You may update or request the deletion of your personal data from our database at any time by writing to HDSK at 148 Portland Road, Hove, BN3 5QL
• Your credit card details will be held securely by our on-line, secure, service provider and will only be used to the extent required for the collection of any charges which are payable under this Agreement.
• We may also use your personal data in order to be able to keep you informed from time to time of events at which Prem Rawat will be speaking and of other information which we think may be of interest to you in learning more about Prem Rawat’s message.
If you do not want to receive this information please write to HDSK at 148 Portland Road, Hove, BN3 5QL
The governing law of this Agreement is English law. You and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any disputes.